My name is Aleyda and I welcome you to my multifandom blog. Will reblog alot of my multiple ships because well... otps are my life*gasps* shocker, right? I draw too so I might post what I think is good from time to time. That said... have a nice day!
- Good pick up line: Nice shirt, I love that band.
- Better pick up line: Nice shirt, I'm in that band.
- Ciel: I have no need for siblings, or friends that I can trust.
- Sebastian: I shall take my leave. *leaves room*
- Ciel: That's why...I have you...
*ends every piece of advice with “idk though” so that its not my fault if i ruin ur life*
[lawyer voice] the prosecution makes a compelling argument, but have you considered this *puts middle finger up*
- Me: Reading like 55 chapters in a row
- Me: Don't remember a single character's name
I love how so many people have been confused and amused by that guy in the Sochi Olympics who was at the top of the slopestyle track during the men’s competition just casually knitting away
and it turned out to be Finland’s snowboarding coach.
yes okay but THE SNOWBOARDER IS HOLDING THE YARN FOR HIM
"coach, i’m cold"
"what? no coach, that’s not what i meant"
“i will make you this scarf”
okay but why don’t more people talk about Night at the Museum like
poc characters and people being portrayed by poc people
this movie is so good
and it has one of the funniest, best, most ridiculous friendships in movie history
and you have Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt I mean
and if all that didn’t convince you there’s also a t-Rex skeleton that plays fetch with one of its own ribs